The Bachelor’s programme in Economics and Business Administration has been selected by BSBI among the many prestigious international programmes offered by Università Telematica Internazionale UNINETTUNO.
Secure your place by paying the deposit before 30 September 2019 and receive up to €500* off each year of the programme duration - find out how to apply here.
- You will learn about fundamental business principles, such as economics, accounting, information systems, business law, human resources and marketing.
- Develop the academic skills needed for success in university study.
- Study compulsory topics for the global business environment.
- Choose elective subjects to shape your own course of study, with the possibility of taking a pathway in your final year.
- We use practical methods of teaching to help you understand the theory and how the concepts operate in practice.
- Work with your tutors and fellow students to discuss topics and work on interactive projects.
- Complete an internship in a relevant organisation.
- You will also have the option to learn the German language.
- As the demand for qualified business professionals continues to grow, get to grips with the issues at the core of modern management practice.
- Get acquainted with modern business principles, such as entrepreneurship, innovation, technology management and international business.
- Cover essential areas of business administration such as economics, finance, accounting and marketing.
- Benefit from a dynamic course content, evolving as business issues change to ensure that graduates have the skills and awareness to succeed in the modern business world.
- You will earn a European bachelor’s degree with 180 European University Credits (ECTS)
- BA students will receive a 50% discount when opting for a postgraduate course two months before graduating from their BA.*
*The advertised discount applies to the current fee of the chosen postgraduate course on the day of the application. The offer is valid up until six months before the end of the BA. In order to be entitled to the discount, students must apply two months before their graduation. Students must complete and pass their BA in order to be eligible.
Price*: €8,800 per annum (international students) | €5,800 per annum (EU students)
*Partial scholarships are available. From the February 2020 intake prices will increase to €9,500 per annum (international students) and €6,500 per annum (EU students).
The modules of this programme are offered via the blended learning method. Students will attend the online modules via the Uninettuno University platform and face-to-face at the BSBI campus in Berlin.
- Introduction to Business Administration
- Introduction to Law
- Business Management
- Organisational Dynamics and Behaviour
- Information Management
- Introduction to the German language
- Strategic Management and Leadership (in partnership with LSBF Executive Education)
- Monetary Economics
- Statistics and Business Statistics
- International Contract Law
- Banking and Finance
- Financial Accounting
- Issues in Human Resources Management
- Advanced German language
- Design Thinking and Innovation (in partnership with LSBF Executive Education)
- Public Economics
- Management Accounting
- Industrial Organisations
- Business Law
- Financial Mathematics
- Strategic Management
- Business German Language
- Management Consulting and Project Management (in partnership with LSBF Executive Education)
- Research Methods and Dissertation
Please note: each year is divided into three terms.
Graduates will be able to:
- Deal with the challenges of a globalised economy;
- Adapt to new environments and audiences when starting your own company or working for a multinational business;
- Develop a wide range of skills and a good overview of the most important topics in successful business management, including administration, management, business processes and problem solving;
- Develop a solid understanding of business and management;
- Build the key intellectual and vocational skills to succeed in any business environment.
- Delivery: Blended (on campus and online)*
- Duration: 3 years
- Intakes: February | May | October
- Campus: Berlin, Germany
- Degree awarded by Università Telematica Internazionale UNINETTUNO
- Official Italian title: Laurea
For more information about the Italian Higher Education System please visit cimea.it/en
- Price: €8,800 per annum (international students) | €5,800 per annum (EU students)**
*The modules of this programme are offered via the blended learning method. Students will attend the online modules via the Uninettuno University platform and face-to-face at the BSBI campus in Berlin.
**Partial scholarships are available. From the February 2020 intake prices will increase to €9,500 per annum (international students) and €6,500 per annum (EU students).
18 (titles awarded upon completion of at least 12 years of schooling).
· A school leaving certificate that allows you to pursue higher education in Germany (e.g. Abitur, Fachhochschulreife, Matura or International Baccalaureate); or
· International school leaving certificates; or
· BTEC/National Diploma; or
· Advanced Vocational Certificate of Education.
If you do not meet the above academic requirements, applicants with professional qualifications and/or 4 or more years of full-time work experience will be considered on an individual basis.
English Language requirements
· IELTS – minimum score of 6.0 (minimum 5.5 in each component);
· PTE – minimum score of 50 or equivalent.
English proficiency requirements can be waived for:
· Native English speakers;
· Applicants who completed their education in English (such as a High School diploma or IB).
*According to the Università Telematica Internazionale UNINETTUNO admission criteria.
You can apply now to study with BSBI! It’s quick and easy, here’s how it works:
- Create an account here: apply.berlinsbi.com;
- Select the programme and intake you want to apply for;
- Complete all sections of the online application;
- Submit online application;
- Our admissions team will liaise with you with regards to next steps
FREE Executive Education courses
Thanks to the recent partnership between BSBI and London School of Business and Finance Executive Education (LSBF EE), you are offered a fantastic opportunity: As a BSBI bachelor’s student you will have the chance to complete three LSBF Executive Education courses completely FREE of charge.
You will attend the Executive Education courses in Berlin across your three-year degree programme.
- Year one: Strategic Management and Leadership
- Year two: Design Thinking and Innovation
- Year three: Management Consulting and Project Management
These five-day courses will provide you with pivotal practical skills in business and management.
Learn more about these courses below:
With this course you will grasp key strategies to improve your management and leadership skills.
You will learn about:
- Different types of leadership styles;
- How to manage conflict within your team and in the wider organisation;
- The correlation between leadership and organisational performance;
- Team development strategies;
- Change management processes;
- How the organisation’s culture can change with different leadership and management styles;
- How the right management and leadership skills can motivate employees.
A successful innovation strategy will help your organisation stay competitive. With this short course you will understand the key factors of business innovation and how it can help businesses thrive.
You will learn about:
- Turning ideas into successful products and/or services;
- Best practices and frameworks for innovation;
- Designing innovative ideas and creating a prototype;
- The meaning of learning transfer;
- How innovation can lead to organisational growth;
- How to identify good business opportunities and how to create and test prototypes.
This short course will help you develop a winning combination of consulting and project management skills.
You will learn about:
- Tools and techniques to identify inefficient processes;
- Management of timescales, costs and resources;
- Budgeting strategies;
- Well-substantiated recommendations;
- Management of full life-cycle projects;
- How to improve your interpersonal and leadership abilities.
After successful completion of the BA in Economics and Business Administration programme, students will have opportunities to work in areas such as banking, finance and accounting. Successful graduates will have the knowledge and skills to secure placements in large consultancies firms, international retailers and fashion houses and other service industries. You can also pursue research degrees in top universities around the world.
In addition, graduates on this programme can apply for exemptions from relevant professional examinations of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants and the Institute of Chartered Accountants. Students on this programme may also become student members of the Institute of Management.