Our master’s programmes have been selected by BSBI among many prestigious international programmes offered by Università Telematica Internazionale UNINETTUNO.
The MA in Fashion Retail and Luxury Management will help you set up a successful career in the fashion and retail sectors, showing you how to build a strong business and inspire customer loyalty in a market that is constantly reinventing itself.
- The programme will be delivered through a blended learning mode, with on-campus lectures and study activities as well as via the UNINETTUNO e-learning platform and didactic model.
- You will earn an Italian master’s degree with 120 European University Credits (ECTS).
- October 2018 intake offer: apply before 31 October 2018and receive up to €2,000 off your tuition fees.
- February 2019 intake offer: apply before 30 November 2018and receive up to €2,000 off your tuition fees.
- The course covers essential concepts of management, including business strategy, operations management, project management and leadership across cultures.
- You will learn how to apply management and business theories to the fashion retail sector, studying topics such as marketing and luxury brand management, sustainable fashion branding and fashion business management.
- Develop problem-solving and decision-making skills, which are vital for successful management in this sector.
- Study the theory and practical application of key topics to achieve success in the area.
- In the last semester, you will research and prepare a final project on a relevant topic of your choice.
All students will have the option to learn German.
This master’s degree is tailored to develop management and leadership competencies especially for the fashion industry and luxury brands. You will acquire the most relevant and up-to-date skills and know-how to increase your employability and boost your career, enabling you to move on to more senior positions in your field of choice.
In addition, BSBI’s blended study mode means that you will have the flexibility to fit the course around your schedule, including work and family responsibilities.
UNINETTUNO features a diverse and inclusive student body, welcoming attendees from all over the world and from all backgrounds. Many students in this course hail from a professional background in retail and fashion, also including people who have experience in sectors such as sales and customer services.
During its first two semesters, the MA in Fashion Retail and Luxury Management will introduce vital theoretical principles in the fashion industry and luxury brand management. The third semester will provide you with professional practice in the fashion industry through an internship, also focusing on digital marketing and entrepreneurship.
Students will also attend modules on academic research methods, and you will study the German language alongside your master’s degree subjects. On your final semester, you will research and prepare a final project on a topic of your choice.
Marketing & Luxury Brand Management
Visual Merchandising and Creative Design
German Language studies
Sustainable Fashion Branding
Fashion Business Management
German Language studies
Leadership Development Programme
(LSBF Executive Education)
Professional practice in the luxury brand (Internship focus module)
Final Major Project
Graduates will be able to:
- Show in-depth knowledge of issues related to retail luxury management within the fashion sector;
- Develop senior management strategic skills;
- Develop original approaches to manage luxury and fashion retail organisations;
- Understand ethical approaches in fashion retail and luxury management;
- Plan, design and execute a range of activities on an individual and group basis;
- Develop individual learning, communication, teamwork, project planning and entrepreneurship skills;
- Expand their existing transferrable and practical skills;
- Demonstrate the ability to conduct self-managed research and develop a research methodology;
- Demonstrate the ability to identify an issue, critically assess the material and draw logical conclusions and recommendations.
- Delivery: Blended (on campus and online)
- Duration: 18 months
- Intakes: Feb / Oct
- Campus: Berlin
- Degree awarded by: Università Telematica Internazionale UNINETTUNO
- Price: €11,000 (international students) / €6,000 (EU students)
*Scholarships are available
· Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university.
· If you do not meet the academic requirements, you may be assessed on relevant work experience. You must have at least 3 years of management experience.
English Language requirements
· IELTS – minimum score of 6.0 (minimum 5.5 in each component);
· PTE – minimum score of 50 or equivalent.
English proficiency requirements can be waived for:*
· Native English speakers;
· Applicants who completed their education in English (such as a High School diploma or IB);
· Applicants who completed their undergraduate degree in English in an English-speaking country.
*According to the Università Telematica Internazionale UNINETTUNO admission criteria.
You can apply now to study with BSBI! It’s quick and easy, here’s how it works:
- Create an account here: apply.berlinsbi.com;
- Select the programme and intake you want to apply for;
- Complete all sections of the online application;
- Submit online application;
- Our admissions team will liaise with you with regards to next steps
FREE Executive Education course
BSBI is pleased to announce a new partnership with London School of Business and Finance Executive Education (LSBF EE). BSBI master’s students will be able to take advantage of this opportunity and take one of LSBF’s EE courses – the Leadership Development Programme.
The five-day course will be offered to BSBI students completely free of charge and is taught by leading academics, giving you an expert insight into becoming an ideal leader.
By the end of the course, you will be armed with essential knowledge on how to inspire and motivate your staff, carving out a leadership style for yourself that will help you get the most out of your team and make your organisation soar.
The course will focus on:
- Defining leadership;
- Improving your management approach;
- Boosting your communication and coaching skills;
- Understanding emotional intelligence;
- Learning how to build trust and loyalty within your organisation.
After completing the MA in Fashion Retail and Luxury Management, you will be able to apply for a range of managerial roles in fashion organisations, as well as positions in marketing, design and brand management. Alternatively, you can pursue a research degree, such as a PhD, in a related area.