Our master’s programmes have been selected by BSBI among many prestigious international programmes offered by Università Telematica Internazionale UNINETTUNO.
The MA in Strategic Marketing will help you develop a critical understanding of strategic marketing and deal with the challenges of fast-changing organisations, as well as giving you an overview of the different requirements of local, national and global markets.
- The programme will be delivered through a blended learning mode, with on-campus lectures and study activities as well as via the UNINETTUNO e-learning platform and didactic model.
- You will earn an Italian master’s degree with 120 European University Credits (ECTS).
- October 2018 intake offer: apply before 31 October 2018and receive up to €2,000 off your tuition fees.
- February 2019 intake offer: apply before 30 November 2018and receive up to €2,000 off your tuition fees.
- The course covers key marketing topics to give you a good understanding of the field.
- You can also tailor the course to your specific interests with elective subjects in the second semester.
- The programme is designed to capture the dynamic global changes happening across the market, particularly as new countries become major consumers.
- You will learn through a practical and interactive teaching approach, discussing new concepts with your tutors and classmates.
- You will learn how theories are applied in practice, including through an internship.
- All students will have the option to learn German.
This master’s degree is tailored to develop strategic management competencies especially for the marketing sector. You will acquire the most relevant and up-to-date skills and know-how to increase your employability and boost your career, enabling you to move on to more senior positions in your field.
In addition, BSBI’s blended study mode means that you will have the flexibility to fit the course around your schedule, including work and family responsibilities.
UNINETTUNO features a diverse and inclusive student body, welcoming attendees from all over the world and from all backgrounds. Many students in this course hail from a professional background in marketing, also including people who have experience in sectors such as sales and management consulting.
During its first semester, the MA in Strategic Marketing will cover fundamental topics such as marketing communications, consumer behaviour and research, and strategic marketing management. On the second semester, you will be able to choose from a range of elective subjects to steer your course of study towards the most relevant path for you.
Students will also attend modules on academic research methods, and you will study the German language alongside your master’s degree subjects. On your final semester, you will research and prepare a dissertation on a topic of your choice.
Strategic Marketing Management
Consumer Behaviour and Research
Research Methods and Scholarships
German Language studies
Cross-cultural Management (elective)
Project Management and Leadership (elective)
Global Marketing Management (elective)
Research Methods and Scholarships
German Language Studies
Leadership Development Programme
(LSBF Executive Education)
Graduates will be able to:
- Develop and evaluate marketing strategies;
- Research and understand consumer behaviour within marketing campaigns;
- Utilise appropriate tools to determine and develop customer profiling;
- Develop relevant messaging strategies;
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies;
- Apply factual and conceptual knowledge of marketing to complex situations;
- Understand a wide range of techniques and methodologies used in marketing management.
- Delivery: Blended (on campus and online)
- Duration: 18 months
- Intakes: Feb / Oct
- Campus: Berlin
- Degree awarded by: Università Telematica Internazionale UNINETTUNO
- Price: €11,000 (international students) / €6,000 (EU students)
*Scholarships are available
· Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university.
· If you do not meet the academic requirements, you may be assessed on relevant work experience. You must have at least 3 years of management experience.
English Language requirements
• IELTS – minimum score of 6.0 (minimum 5.5 in each component);
• PTE – minimum score of 50 or equivalent.
English proficiency requirements can be waived for:*
• Native English speakers;
• Applicants who completed their education in English (such as a High School diploma or IB);
• Applicants who completed their undergraduate degree in English in an English-speaking country.
*According to the Università Telematica Internazionale UNINETTUNO admission criteria.
You can apply now to study with BSBI! It’s quick and easy, here’s how it works:
- Create an account here: apply.berlinsbi.com;
- Select the programme and intake you want to apply for;
- Complete all sections of the online application;
- Submit online application;
- Our admissions team will liaise with you with regards to next steps
FREE Executive Education course
BSBI is pleased to announce a new partnership with London School of Business and Finance Executive Education (LSBF EE). BSBI master’s students will be able to take advantage of this opportunity and take one of LSBF’s EE courses – the Leadership Development Programme.
The five-day course will be offered to BSBI students completely free of charge and is taught by leading academics, giving you an expert insight into becoming an ideal leader.
By the end of the course, you will be armed with essential knowledge on how to inspire and motivate your staff, carving out a leadership style for yourself that will help you get the most out of your team and make your organisation soar.
The course will focus on:
- Defining leadership;
- Improving your management approach;
- Boosting your communication and coaching skills;
- Understanding emotional intelligence;
- Learning how to build trust and loyalty within your organisation.
Whether you want to work in the private, public or charity sector, the MA in Strategic Marketing will give you the necessary skills to help you to progress in your industry as an expert marketer. With your new understanding of marketing, you could also set up your own business or pursue further studies.